Part two of who I follow! A few writing pages, as well as one just for fun interest.
1. ThrillWriting on Facebook.
ThrillWriting has tips for writing mystery and thrillers as well as more common posts like character development.
Some recent posts include: “Dynamic Handguns & Shooting in a Structure”, “Scuba Diving Adventurer Information”, and “Hostage Negotiations.”
2. Just Publishing on Facebook. This one is exactly what it sounds like: publishing information for authors. Posts give authors importaint information they need to know about various publishing platforms and give the pros and cons for certain publishers.
3. One Stop for Writers on Facebook.
One Stop for Writers has posts on polishing your manuscript, editing, characters, plot, and lots more, all with the goal of “Elevating your writing.” Also check out their website: https://onestopforwriters.com/
4. https://dwtsmith.wordpress.com/ Douglas William Thurstan Smith on WordPress is a fantasy/fiction writer. This was one of the first blog I started following on WordPress. I really enjoy his posts and always look forward to seeing what’s new on his blog! 🙂
5. Bryce O’Connor on Twitter (@OConnorBooks). Bryce is the bestselling author of the fantasy series, “The Wings of War,” (which unfortunately I’ve yet to read, but it’s on my list of books to try!). I enjoy his posts, both the serious author-ish stuff and the fun day-to-day thoughts.
6. EButterflyBeads. My “just for fun” pick for this post happens to be that of my real-life best-est friend! Emma hand makes paper beads and uses them to make beautiful, one-of-a-kind jewelry! Her necklaces, bracelets, and earrings are designed to be as unique as the people who wear them. Check out her pages here: