Part 4 of Who I Follow! This one is a bit shorter, but I included 3 writer pages and this time two “fun” pages.
- Jamie Ralston on Twitter. I just discovered Jamie a few weeks ago and she is a treat to follow! From her everyday tweets about the life of a writer to her encouraging tips, clicking the follow button on this gal has proven to be a great choice!
- Devon Newport on Twitter. Another fun author to follow. Day to day author tweets and the best puns on Twitter.
- Gotham Writers’ Workshop on Facebook. Author tips, articles, and writing advice.
- Cory’s Book Jewelry on Twitter. Beautiful book-ish jewelry, handcrafted and magical! If you like book-related products, you have to check out this page!
- Tudor House Tea And Spices on Facebook. Tudor House is located in Kalamazoo, Michigan. My best friend worked there as a temp this summer and I was able to visit her there a few times. Tudor House is an amazing shop! They sell teas, spices, tea ware, books, local artwork, and much more! My personal favorite teas are Peach Blossom and Mango Mist; if you’re a tea lover, you’re sure to find something you love. They also have a great rewards project. Check out their Facebook page, website, or drop in next time you’re in Kalamazoo!